[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
JARRNO88

POST ON TRAILER WHEEL /TIRE SET DISAPEARED

Hi iamsuperdan,

I replied to  the search you posted a couple of days ago searching for a wheel /tire set you where looking for, and you said you would trade a set of MOBIUS trailer wheel/tire set for them.  I told you in my reply that have a brand new set of four wheels/8 tires from the AMT FRUEHAUF  flatbed kit  and I would trade sets with you.  I gave you my E MAIL address so we could exchange mailing addresses etc.  , never heard from you and when I checked for the post in parts wanted section this morning the post was not there anymore.  Do you still want to trade sets?

JARRNO88

Thanks, but I found a local solution and have the wheels I will need to complete my build. 

:)