[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i dont know about everybody else, but this kit has always been a ugly duckling to me.  the headlights are just to low, the cabs a bit small also, but those headlights.  heres a trick i tried to improve.  i cut on each side of each, then under, had to cut a relief cut just behind headlight face to bend it down slightly, then a small piece of plastic under.  i use super glue as filler. i like it better. dont know how ill build it yet. the chassie in this kit is fun to use.  thanx for lookin   terraplane  truck, another idea i had started while back, got the nose off ebay

20180424_183112.jpg

20180424_183124.jpg

20180424_184404.jpg

20180424_183132.jpg

20180424_183851.jpg

20180424_183837.jpg

VAST improvement on the headlights arrangement.

Definitely like the headlight improvement and the Terraplane grill looks interesting .

Now that looks cool!!

i have owned this kit maybe three times. I never could come up with an idea for it. I think you are on the right track here.

The Headlights are a vast improvement. I always thought of using the fender/headlight assembly from the Revell '39 Chevy coupe if I ever got around to building this.