[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
damodelguy az

37 chevy sedan conv

picked up a bag kit of the 37 chevy cabriolet, grafted the 37 ford sedan rear and parts of its interior.  thanx

20160918_001944.jpg

DSC_0202_zpsobhq6j8e.jpg

20160918_002017.jpg

20160918_002052.jpg

That's a nice idea. Looks really good. Did Chevy build any like that? I'm not knocking yours at all, I'm just curious. 

Like Patrick said cool idea, how difficult was it to get the two to line up.  This really is a no brainer idea, it looks good flows real nice.  Do you have any construction pictures?

Again you knocked this one out !!!

Very very nice.

thanx guys,  i do not have any pics as i built this one.  i got it on 3/18/12 and it was built 3/24/12.  was a 4.00 bag kit from a model show.  from what i remember i had 3 sedan kits at the time and was looking for some ideas to use the bodies on.  idea pop and i was cutting.  from what i remember this pairing was real close, so it went really well, and no time to think about what i was doing, just what i did.  usually on projects i would take  a pic with phone and print 4x6 and tape to end of box to know what was happening in some of the boxes.

I like they way you joined the two bodies and made it look like that was the way that Chevrolet made it.

Great looking Chevy, cool build!!

Great conversion!

Very nice conversion.