Model Cars Magazine Forum

Game of "Name that Part"

2 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

Early issue. From a current listing on eBay:

5ae6780ddeefe_68torino.jpg.e2837a6d12f716d082832125d6d242da.jpg

5ae678100ee03_68torinogrille.jpg.009ca296b75ecc42dea787986fc466fb.jpg

Car's listed as a '68 but the rear bumper says '69.

Cool, now I know. I can make a GT out of the Cobra reissue. I'll pull some GT wheels from AMTs 69 Mustang and go to town. Yahoo!

6 minutes ago, M0par Jim said:

Is #5 interior tube from the Batman car? I do not remember currently what all the kit one had. But that sure do come close to Batman's if it's not though.

I thought for sure it was molded in army green, but I checked it again and scraped it. Sure enough, it's molded in black. So it could be a Bat product, but since I don't have anything Batman, I have no idea what it came out of.

Any guesses?

7 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I thought for sure it was molded in army green, but I checked it again and scraped it. Sure enough, it's molded in black. So it could be a Bat product, but since I don't have anything Batman, I have no idea what it came out of.

Any guesses?

I just went and look the Batman car model kit interior up online at it's , compared it to your photo and it looks to me the same interior one for the 1990's Kayton film car interior one. shiftier and all.

8 minutes ago, M0par Jim said:

I just went and look the Batman car model kit interior up online at it's , compared it to your photo and it looks to me the same interior one for the 1990's Kayton film car interior one. shiftier and all.

You mean this one?

91CcY9UzytL._SL1500_.jpg.b75504f8008bdec5ccc50f5a84246c83.jpg