Model Cars Magazine Forum

Weird cars Post em here.

NYLIBUD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this is one more of Jay Leno’s big boy toys.The 1993 Ferrari Conciso..There are no doors.You just hop in like an old time race car.Now I don’t want to insult anyone,but IMO,That is one super ugly looking Ferrari:(??

C726AA8E-1D65-4AA9-BB2A-2F570743C2C0.jpeg

Edited by NYLIBUD

Another weird hunting car.  Especially with those GLASS gun racks mounted on the running boards. Obviously this thing wasn't going too far off the roads. But it does have huge spotlights for flushing out game. And I guess it doesn't look any weirder than the Rolls-Royce "shooting brakes" also built for Indian maharajahs. Some of those also had the glass gun racks.

This is a 1927 Hispano-Suiza H6C. Located at the World Vintage Car Museum Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Powered by a monster 6-cylinder engine of 8000cc (488 ci), making 160HP.  And power-assisted drum brakes, a trademark of Hispano-Suizas.

hispano-brake.jpg

1 hour ago, TarheelRick said:

Not really a car, but saw this cruising the mountains in western NC.

20190710_153708.jpg

20190710_153730.jpg

I wonder if it's available to rent for biker funerals? :unsure:

And hey, if your motorcycle needs THREE parking places, you've kinda become "unclear on the concept" of what a motorcycle should be. :lol:

From what I remember reading,  that "old" Trackhawk ad is a phantom what if exercise that someone has recently done. The old Jeep is Photoshopped in several different colors. Search #trackhawk on instagram and it pops up in the results. Kinda neat but unfortunately not real.