Model Cars Magazine Forum

I was going to ask here, but I (STILL) find i very difficult to find my way into this Site. To be honest, I have no idea how I got here now. Will I be able to find my way back? Unknown.

I was looking for a Nissan/Datsun or Gloria/Cedric Model Club. I figured, someone more familiar with the Nissan 430 Gloria 200 Standard would have some Images of the Right Hand Drive Firewall as my Aoshima Kit didn't come with one.

I don't know if you're viewing from a phone, but it's much better viewed from an actual computer, laptop, or tablet.
Do you have a word program? Something like Microsoft Office? 
At the very least, you could copy (hit "Ctrl", plus "C" simultaneously) the URL bar at top of page, then...
Open a Word program page, hit "Ctrl", plus "V" on that page.
Now save the page with a name, such as "URL"
When you want to find it, go to that page, and click.
Of course, even better would be to just put an icon of our front page on your desktop. 
Someone else will have to explain that.
So, what is your situation? Hope we can help.

A temp pic- desktop icon- DELETE.JPG

Edited by Jon Cole

I was having the same problem. 

The menu page is hard to navigate. I've saved a shortcut on my phone to MCM Forum to make it easier to get here.

To find "Forums" when starting from the menu page, go to the bottom of the page, click on "View full site". Then click on the 3 bars on the upper left corner,  click on "Home". Then scroll all the way down to "Forum".

Took me a few tries to figure this out. That's why I just saved a shortcut on my phone. It's more better!

Edited by Oldcarfan27

1 hour ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Is there no simple "bookmark" function on these glorious smart phones and tablets?

I guess this is another reason why I stick with my desk top.

Steve

My samsung android has it, up on the right - the 3 vertical dots. Click on it, scroll down to "Add to Home Screen" Voila! A shortcut should be on one of the home pages.