Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '69 Boss 302 Mustang

4 hours ago, Casey said:

Did anyone pre-order this kit at one of the online retailers? Just curious if there's an estimated arrival date yet or not.

Model Roundup is showing it and the '68 Chevelle as January releases.  I figure I'll order one or two once it's available from them. 

Edited by Rob Hall

On 9/19/2018 at 9:14 PM, vamach1 said:

Great job Raoul.  I got started on the Boss but never got beyond the body mods and paint stage.

Can you identify the grabber blue one?

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

I found one episode of Dan August with the blue Quarterhorse in it. For some reason, it has a red standard Shelby hood on it with what looks like a 65 GT350 scoop riveted on. It also has a non-Shelby rollbar in it. 

2v2Eu5WuWxfjhLg.png

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎19 at 1:34 PM, Chuck Kourouklis said:

Maybe not 100%, but what's on the flyer looks VASTLY improved in the front end.  Looking forward to it...

X2!  Hope revell actually took the time to get this one right. A line drawn across at the bottom of the headlights touches them all equally.

69mstgbrch.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 6:22 PM, tim boyd said:

As has been mentioned on other threads on this subject, the front end is new, and based on the built-up test shot I saw nearly a year ago, looks much, much better.  I did not have time to study it closely, so this was my first impression only.   Like many of you, I'm anxious to get my hands on one and check it out more closely...TIM 

:)

We just got these in today (along with the Chevelle), our preorders are going out today and if you order one before noon tomorrow and are east of the Mississippi there's a decent chance you'll get it before Christmas 

https://www.megahobby.com/products/1969-boss-302-mustang-1-25-revell.html 

Edited by Brett Barrow

50 minutes ago, Brett Barrow said:

We just got these in today (along with the Chevelle), our preorders are going out today and if you order one before noon tomorrow and are east of the Mississippi there's a decent chance you'll get it before Christmas

At least we know who to direct our complaints to if it doesn't. <_< :lol: ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Brett. :)