[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
disabled modeler

75 Firebird wanted kit or promo

I have been trying to find a kit/model or promo of a 75 Firebird I could make into the old 75 TA I once owned in 1 to 1... had to sell off due to bills after my accident.  I truly loved that car and never had any intentions of ever selling it.   if you have one or the needed unique parts to convert another into one please let me know and we will see what kind of deal we can make.   Thanks.  Mark

Edited by disabled modeler

I made one of those using the Arii kit and a 1/24 Trans Am. It takes a little finessing to get the slightly too wide Arii nose to fit, but it can be done and it's definitely easier to find and cheaper than an original MPC kit! Plus the Monogram body looks so good, it makes it worth the trouble. 

20 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I made one of those using the Arii kit and a 1/24 Trans Am. It takes a little finessing to get the slightly too wide Arii nose to fit, but it can be done and it's definitely easier to find and cheaper than an original MPC kit! Plus the Monogram body looks so good, it makes it worth the trouble. 

I thought about that Patrick....the one one close tot he 75s is the 74s.   I hope someone has one of the MPC ones they would consider parting with.  My old 75 TA had a .30 over 400ci Pontiac engine with ram air heads and exhaust manifolds...472 lift x 512 duration cam...functional shaker scoop...how could one not love that..?    maybe Ill get lucky...???

If you decide to go the Arii conversion route, HNTR has a recent post for trades and in his pictures are a few of those kits. Maybe you have something you can trade him for. Check it out. 

22 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

If you decide to go the Arii conversion route, HNTR has a recent post for trades and in his pictures are a few of those kits. Maybe you have something you can trade him for. Check it out. 

Thanks Patrick...I pmed him just waiting to see if he has any other wants or needs if no one else takes it.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:10 AM, disabled modeler said:

anyone...???

PM me again.