[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Posted (edited)

I'm in need of the bumper guards that came with the AMT Ford Pickup “Star Truk” (#T322). They are listed with a step 24 in the Final Assemblies portion of the instructions. These guards may have been available in other issues as well, I don't know. As always, I appreciate any help...Thank you.

cmhjets@hotmail.com

Edited by Repstock

I have one, and am planning on giving it to the Master Caster; so there will be more in the near future.

Posted (edited)

Very good idea, Mike  B)

P5206548-vi.jpg

They're found only in the star truks, with the fully loaded chrome shots containing either the '75 or '76/'77 grills. The profile fits all '64-'77 F-series front bumpers and can be modified to the '78/'79 bumper only found in the amt broncos.

mike

Edited by mk11

Did you ever find a set of these ?

10 hours ago, gardnerpag44 said:

Did you ever find a set of these ?

No, not yet, but I haven't given up. What is strange is the two Star Truks I have use the same chrome tree as above, but have 1973 style grilles, not the 1976 style shown above. That's odd...

PM me your address and I'll send them to you .

Good to hear you found some, Tom. AMT did release the star truk in '75 and '76 with the '73-'75 grill in one and the '76/'77 grill in the other; and no change in box art.

mike