Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is something from the old SLM website I thought I'd share, because that is what it's all about! I thought perhaps this should go in the tips, etc., but, they're used almost exclusively for drag  racing, so, I opted for this page. I reckon an admin should feel free to move it, if that's a more appropriate location. They are so easy to build, that there's really no excuse not to, if you need a set!

Slappers.jpg

17 hours ago, DISKODEE said:

Slm? What website is it your talking about and is it still up? I remember seeing this specific scratch build how to but that's a long long time ago! 

Unfortunately, it's no longer posted, Daryl. I have all the old files; in fact, I have the entire website. I wouldn't re-publish it without some freshening up. I will probably do some more screen captures, like this, and share them as I have time.

2 hours ago, DISKODEE said:

That would def be kewl... There was alot of good how to's iirc... Optima batteries, dash detailing...look forward to seeing them up! 

Hey there fellow Sudburian. I have some tutorials from Brians Model Cars website. Got them before they shut down. If you or anyone else who see's this is interested, just click on the Google Drive link below

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9RRWjLx6-D3RzdqMFJHYWY2czg?usp=sharing

On 5/14/2018 at 12:31 PM, Straightliner59 said:

Unfortunately, it's no longer posted, Daryl. I have all the old files; in fact, I have the entire website. I wouldn't re-publish it without some freshening up. I will probably do some more screen captures, like this, and share them as I have time.

That would be Awesome..share them in the tips and tricks, If you could

Cheers

29 minutes ago, MikeRousseau said:

Hey there fellow Sudburian. I have some tutorials from Brians Model Cars website. Got them before they shut down. If you or anyone else who see's this is interested, just click on the Google Drive link below

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9RRWjLx6-D3RzdqMFJHYWY2czg?usp=sharing

That whole file should get pinned !!!

• 4 weeks later...