Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tony Stewart #14 Coca-Cola Throwback

Hi All! New to posting here, just want to complement everyones rides that are posted on here, totally inspired me after 20 years of not building any scale NASCARs. Especially John (Old Coyote) for constantly throwing out #5 Labonte/Hendrick rides! They are all awesome and everyone on here deserves a lot of credit.

On to the build. First off, I screwed up the roof decal "the real thing" location.  Car is a Revell Chevy SS Chase, Power Slide decals from mikes and Tamiya spray cans. I added some Hendricks decals to the valve covers. I called Stewart-Haas and asked them what motor they had in that day. Also said Hendricks has three of them left so if anyone wants one, call them up, they have few left.

Turned out okay for now my 3rd car (other two are a T Labonte and C Elliott). Not sure if Im allowed to tell you I have a YT channel with the builds of these.

cocacola9.jpg

cocacola8.jpg

cocacola7.jpg

COCACOLA1.png

Looks great!  I found and subscribed to your YT channel last week and learned a lot being a newbie to all this.  I even asked a question about where you get your Nascar models and decals and you helped me out there.