Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 Chevy Truck "Patina Paint Job"

On 5/12/2018 at 9:50 PM, iamsuperdan said:

I think you nailed the patina look!

I chuckled. Does Jenny pick up when you call that number?

That's the second build in as many days utilizing that number! I think that's awesome.

:D

Thanks! I'm not sure, I never called the number before. :lol:  It's funny, I've used the # before on other builds too & usually nobody picks up on it. I see that "JTPlastic&Paint" has it on his truck too. AWESOME!!! 

On 5/12/2018 at 9:51 PM, iamsuperdan said:

Just noticed the Ms PacMan! I need details on that! I want one!

The Ms PacMan game is a great item but I kind of hate having it too. The scale is perfect & it looks great in my garage diorama but I keep taking it out to play with it. Yes, it works just like the real thing with all the boards & everything, just without the real tiny quarters.:lol: I found it in Toys R Us a few weeks ago & had to have it. I've seen them on ebay too. The box said TINY ARCADE on it & they had other ones too. Like I said, they're great but don't keep them on your workbench or you'll get nothing accomplished. 

mspac 003.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 7:56 AM, mikemodeler said:

Is that the wrecker bed from the Midnite Cowboy kit? Looks great, love the weathering and details.

Thanks! Yup, it's from the Midnite Cowboy kit but I cut off the fender flares & made my own wheel wells. It made it look a little better I think.