Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just got back from the HEB to see the Gas Monkey/ Shiner Bock truck. Looks great in person. The guy said they are thinking of having a motorcycle built. Said it has been all over Texas with plans to display it out of state.

SAM_0465.JPG

SAM_0466.JPG

SAM_0467.JPG

SAM_0468.JPG

SAM_0469.JPG

SAM_0470.JPG

SAM_0470.JPG

SAM_0471.JPG

SAM_0472.JPG

SAM_0473.JPG

SAM_0474.JPG

As for my taste, I would rather see a Ford engine and the wheels don't do anything for me. Would rather see a nice set of chrome wheels but it's not my truck. It was nice to see a Gas Monkey build up close, maybe the only chance I'll ever have. What I really envy is the guy who gets to haul it around. He said his only job is to haul the truck around and keep it clean. My dream job.

Love the wheels and the beer! This body style of Ford and the 61-63 are really needed as kits. I have a few of the old AMT ones but they are getting super expensive. Maybe Moebius will do one or maybe some Indiana Jones-like AMT employee will come across the old tooling somewhere back in the warehouse.