[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you have any questions about what I have done so far Jeff, just ask.

Thanks for the help. This one might be on the back burner for awhile. Too many other projects on the bench and I told myself that I can't start anything until I finish some up first. I'll  enjoy yours for now.

Jeff 

Would the front tyres from the aoshima kennmary skylines fit?

6 hours ago, stitchdup said:

Would the front tyres from the aoshima kennmary skylines fit?

I can't tell you Leslie as I don't have that kit.  The rims that were cast for me are 16" wheels (outside diameter 17.2 mm).  The rim I made is a 15" (outside diameter 16.2 mm)

9 minutes ago, afx said:

I can't tell you Leslie as I don't have that kit.  The rims that were cast for me are 16" wheels (outside diameter 17.2 mm).  The rim I made is a 15" (outside diameter 16.2 mm)

I just measured the set i have and they are smaller. Clearly scale have some to fit their vw rims that should fit, they do from 14-16 in 1/24

Here is what I have come up with so far.  The tire is from the Fujimi Porsche 356  I know R&M has these in his catalog.  The lug nuts look a little big I might try another set.  You need a fairly narrow tire to fit in the rear wheel wells.

DSCN5729

With R&M's 1" acorn nuts - much better.

DSCN5731

It would look something like this.

DSCN5733