[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
gtx6970

1969 Coronet dealer promotionals. How fat is YOUR piggy bank

Anyone dare to take a guess how much these pull.

its rare to  find ONE of these, but to find all 3 in there avail colors is extremely difficult. So here is your chance to fill that hole in your Mopar promo collection.

The green one is the easiest to find, followed by the yellow. The red is hands down the hardest one to find of this particular car.

Not mine or do I know the seller. btw

I'll take a guess they pull over $5k between the 3 , maybe $6k. Although I could see the red one pull $3k by itself

In the Mopar promo world these are most collectors  holy grail

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS5&_nkw=1969+Dodge+Coronet+R%2FT+Convertible+Promo&_sacat=0

I'm glad I bought mine years ago, when you could pick them up and look at them.  (I haven't got a '69 Coronet convertible promo, though I do have a hardtop promo.)  I wouldn't buy a promo without looking at it first...too much doctored-up stuff out there (undisclosed repairs, replacement parts, scuffs covered with Future, and so on).

Nice..I don't have any of them in promos, but have all the MPC kits.  

14 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Nice..I don't have any of them in promos, but have all the MPC kits.  

Same here. I have all the original issue MPC kits( a coupel of them I have duplicates ) 

I used to collect dealer Promos but never had an opportunity to get a RT vert promo in a reasonable budget.

I sold my collection a dealer about a year or so ago

Wow ! Already pretty expensive and still over 6 days to go.

I’ve never been a buyer or collector of promos. I’m the guy who paints and details everything, even my Matchbox cars had painted silver trim when I was a kid. So promos sitting on my shelves would drive me nuts!

'69 Coronet R/T convertible sale prices:

green $1580.55

yellow $3550.00

red $3920.00

a blue '67 Corvette convertible went for $1654.09 and a red '69 Mach 1 went for $1869.00

All were from the same seller.  Years ago, I remember a guy selling a black '69 Mach 1 promo for $25.00 when most good promos were selling for $10.00.  Other sellers were outraged at the audacity of the asking price, but he got it.  I went back to a nearby table to get a purple '70 'Cuda for $10.00, but it was sold. 

I had those in my watching file. I was shocked to see what they went for. What I could do with that almost 4 grand that red one went for.

Green one went for about what i thought.( it had issues )

the red and yellow one beat even my expectations ,,,,,,,, over $9,000 in the 3 coronets alone is WOW , double WOW