Model Cars Magazine Forum

60 Impala fender skirts

Looking for resin fender skirts for a 1960 Impala. Not long one's just for the wheel well opening. I have tried several times at making them myself to no avail. I am very frustrated and would rather just buy them. This has been holding me up from completing this model for quite sometime. Any help is appreciated.

Are they very different between years? How much work to make them work in your opinion ? Like I said I have tried to make these several times to no avail. If I cannot do this easily, I'm going to look for another alternative. Please get back to me. John 

I would suggest Showcase Hobbies Ran by Ismael.  He is in Cali.  I think he has a facebook page.  He offers several years of Impala Skirts

familyfunc50@yahoo.com  Try him here, tell him I sent you.  He is into custom and low rider stuff.

Edited by Greg Wann

On 5/15/2018 at 10:12 PM, gearhedjon said:

That's why I love this site. We all help out each other one way or another.  I certainly appreciate your help with these. 

I'm on it right now. I'll have them out to you on Thursday.

Edited by SfanGoch

17 hours ago, gearhedjon said:

That's why I love this site. We all help out each other one way or another.  I certainly appreciate your help with these. My address is

May I suggest you PM your address and remove it from public view? You never know who is seeing it,

Edited by Psychographic

I made an extra set for you and took photos before sending them. I put a single coat of Revell Aqua Color 36137 (acriylic) Ziegelrot (brick red) on the skirts so they show up better. You can remove it with rubbing alcohol.

20180520_155653_a.jpg.a67bb826c18d3c269b4c0131715f4895.jpg

20180520_172859_a.jpg.c9e87b08a22e91099a63d69444de0fc6.jpg

20180520_172844_a.jpg.01de4a970fda9ee58826c63507d89a45.jpg

Now, you'll need another Batmobile to use the other set on. :D 

Edited by SfanGoch