Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Ford Bronco questions

I'm considering purchasing some of the Fireball Modelworks pieces for the new Revell Bronco, and I've got a couple questions.  I'm curious if anyone here has tried the Fireball 3.5" lift kit, and how well the pieces fit and how the Bronco looked upon completion.  Also, I'm curious how tall the model is with that lift kit used--I put all my completed models (few as they are) in AMT show cases, and I'd like to know if the lifted Bronco will fit in one?  Thanks in advance!

Jim

What Terry says check out Bob Downies excellent article. I'm guessing that with the lift kit the bronco will be a tight fit inside a standard AMT display case. But I don't know for sure

I actually have an order of Fireball Bronco parts waiting for me when I get home from work today, including the lift kit. I can try to do some mock ups and take a couple measurements for you when i get a chance if nobody else comes forth with the info.