Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mom passed away

Greg Wann

I am sad to learn that my Mother passed away early this morning.  She was 92.  She lived a pretty good life.  She was a RN.  Both of my parents are gone now.  My father passed in 2011.  He was a farmer.  I grew up on a farm in Indiana.  I have two other older brothers still living.  I pray I don't fall into a depression as I did when my oldest brother passed away.

Please accept my sympathies on the passing of your mother, I went through the same thing 2 years ago and while the pain has subsided, there are days that are tougher than others. Think of the happy, fun times and as you noted, she led a full life so make sure you remember her that way.

Best way to honor her is live life and enjoy everyday, that is what my Mom reminded me to do before her passing.

Sorry,I lost mine about two and a half years ago.She went quickly though..But then my aunt died the following August.I think she just gave up once my mother passed away.They were more than sisters,they were also best friends.RIP mom.

On May 19, 2018 at 7:01 AM, Greg Wann said:

I am sad to learn that my Mother passed away early this morning.  She was 92.  She lived a pretty good life.  She was a RN.  Both of my parents are gone now.  My father passed in 2011.  He was a farmer.  I grew up on a farm in Indiana.  I have two other older brothers still living.  I pray I don't fall into a depression as I did when my oldest brother passed away.

I am very sorry about the loss of your mom Greg. No matter what age they are we never want to let them go. Please lean on God and think of good times with your mom..God bless...