Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scenes Unlimited

Was looking at the Scenes Unlimited website the other night to find a wheel for someone on the forum and noticed that Danny had a couple of new items. Placed an order the evening of May 16 and by the afternoon of May 19 the order was in the mail to me. It will take less than a week from placing the order to receiving it, pretty incredible service! Danny does a great job and it's service like this that drives me back to his website.

I've been pretty happy with their product. I had an issue with one piece, and he contacted me directly with a possible fix. And he said he'd work with me on a solution if it didn't work. Luckily, it did so no worries.

Would 100% use again.

:)

A quick update. The email I got showing my order had shipped said it would get here this past Tuesday, it actually showed up on Monday and the parts were even more impressive than what the website shows.

Danny is a great guy, never had a problem (except for spending too much! LOL) and his service is outstanding.