[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was looking at the Scenes Unlimited website the other night to find a wheel for someone on the forum and noticed that Danny had a couple of new items. Placed an order the evening of May 16 and by the afternoon of May 19 the order was in the mail to me. It will take less than a week from placing the order to receiving it, pretty incredible service! Danny does a great job and it's service like this that drives me back to his website.

Yes Danny has some great products and excellent service at Scenes Unlimited.

I have never purchased from his website, but everything I bought from his eBay store has been fantastic. Danny is one of the good ones for sure. :wub:

I've been pretty happy with their product. I had an issue with one piece, and he contacted me directly with a possible fix. And he said he'd work with me on a solution if it didn't work. Luckily, it did so no worries.

Would 100% use again.

:)

A quick update. The email I got showing my order had shipped said it would get here this past Tuesday, it actually showed up on Monday and the parts were even more impressive than what the website shows.

Danny is a great guy, never had a problem (except for spending too much! LOL) and his service is outstanding.

Scenes Unlimited, great products, and yes, spending too much!

Outstanding guy and business to deal with.  Definitely "2 thumbs up", and the products are all first rate.

A.J.

I was showing my latest order to another forum member here and he could not believe that they were not kit pieces. There is no flash on the resin and the details are so clear you would think it was from a kit.