[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Monty

Computer cleanup questions

I've got the Avast setup, which does a fairly good job, but it looks like I could speed my machine up even more if I allowed it to erase the tracking, cookies and browsing/download history.  

If I do that, will it make it more difficult to find things?  Some sites (all) seem to put cookies on anyone who ventures in, and some, IIRC, won't work without cookies.  If I get rid of my download history, will it be easy to find old sites etc that I like?  

z4..jpg

If there is a site that I like, I will book mark it or save it in my favorites.  I use Firefox as my browser and have it setup to delete all cookies and browsing history when I close the program.  I have to login into sites like this one each time I visit and the program does not auto fill when I type is a common website that I visit, but this does not bother me.  It used to bother the Hades out of me when I would visit a website and then go to another and then ads for the previous sites would pop up in the later ones.