Model Cars Magazine Forum

Marmon COE Interior

Hi Hermann, there is a video on you tube of a restored MARMON coe that might of some use to you, I will certainly be using it as a reference when I get back on to mine later, also there is a short video of one with a top sleeper, not exactly the same as the one you are building but interesting none the less.

Try putting in 1982 Marmon show truck,   hope this works, good luck

Another thing to take into account is that the Marmons were a custom built truck aimed at the owner operator market,they were hand built to order,if you wanted a pink truck with a lime green interior they would build it for you.the sky was the limit on them.You cant go wrong no matter what color you use. Harvey

Hi Hermann, have you seen the short video of the MARMON with a top sleeper on you tube, its a slightly different style to the one you are building but there is a quick view of the interior with the access ladder to the sleeper, you have probably seen it already but just in case its at, Environmental Systems MARMON Amrep Roll-off, the riveting jig that you purchased looks very useful, model is coming along great, thanks for all the useful information you are posting. Makes me want to get on with mine, though no chance at the moment, I will just have to continue watching yours for now.