Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wild Thang 3 & 4

2 hours ago, Greg Myers said:

GRzryG5.jpg

Well, wild things 1-3 were at least intriguing and interesting cars, despite be styled by a nearsighted 4th grader and engineered by his math teacher. This thing though... that's a whole new level of hideous. I can only look at it indirectly, and only in short glances, for fear of bringing up my lunch. Seriously, does anyone think this is attractive? I am really curious to know.

13 minutes ago, Bainford said:

Well, wild things 1-3 were at least intriguing and interesting cars, despite be styled by a nearsighted 4th grader and engineered by his math teacher. This thing though... that's a whole new level of hideous. I can only look at it indirectly, and only in short glances, for fear of bringing up my lunch. Seriously, does anyone think this is attractive? I am really curious to know.

GRzryG5.jpg

Seems to be the logical extension of today's styling trends, fishmouth grill (this one with extra large teeth:wacko:), giant vents on either side under the headlamps, and bigger and bigger wheels with rubber band tires.  I'm curious about the backwards spoiler on the roof?  Maybe it's a handrail for standing up through the sunroof and waving to the adoring crowds?  I also don''t see a steering wheel?

Edited by bbowser
added thought

Wasn't there a thread somewhere that was called "styling snafus"?
That minvan, is that a Toyota? Kind of looks like modern day Toyota-type design. Maybe it's the new version of the Previa, perfect for "The revenge of Soccermom"