Model Cars Magazine Forum

New hobbie start up

Hey guys and gals

This is a new as of now online hobby store that I know there seems like a million of them but,he is local to me and although he doesn't offer local pickup I made a purchase and he packed and shipped the same day and his prices are competitive.

I talked to him on the phone and he has plans to open a brick and mortar place near me and other than HL and a Scale Reproductions in Louisville Ky, the model pckins round here is kinda slim

So, here's a link to the store.Owners name is chris and I wish him the best success.

https://upscalehobbies.com/

Chris is a great guy. I've been buying stuff here and there from him since last year. He just celebrated his 1st anniversary of his online store. And yes, Chris pretty much gets items out same day or next day. Follow him on FB as he does do large pre-orders from HD and MFH so if he doesnt have it instock he may be getting it shortly. He response super quick to FB messages for those that use it and I'm sure he's quick with regular emails as well. 

New guy working hard to expand and make his customer base happy. Thanks Chris.