Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see your TV and movie cars!

Oldcarfan27

On 10/30/2020 at 8:48 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Not finished yet, but this is the Death Mobile from the movie “Animal House”.Just need to build a simple chassis,and find a bust of someone’s head to put on the hood.

I used a Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi figure for mine. He just needed his head shaved a bit, otherwise was a good size and looked the part...plus there are a ton of them out there, so you can get one for cheap.

11 hours ago, spencer1984 said:

I used a Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi figure for mine. He just needed his head shaved a bit, otherwise was a good size and looked the part...plus there are a ton of them out there, so you can get one for cheap.

Thanks for the tip.

• 9 months later...

There is a lot of cool stuff and some, I don't know what to say about not to be rude. It goes from "hey, I didn't know, that Nash Bridges and Magnum drove coupes.. I thought, that were convertible and targas" to "holy moly.Out of words. What a bummer for the used kits. There is a lot of room to the top". And then are the kits, where I think - awesome. Thank you for showing.