Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see your TV and movie cars!

Oldcarfan27

I may be opening a General Lee floodgate, but.....

I love to see replicas of famous TV or Movie cars. Did you build a Monkeemobile, a BJ and the Bear Kenworth, a Bluesmobile police car or a detailed wrecked Eleanor from the original Gone in 60 Seconds. Post your built plastic models here. Please, NO prebuilt diecasts allowed, I want to see YOUR creations only.

Please tell us what movie or TV show they're from, especially the more obscure stuff. Not everybody may recognize Greg's first car from the Brady Bunch (56 Chevy convertible, if you're interested) or Uncle Jesse's pickup, along with an online picture of the real car if possible.

Dioramas are great too, let's see those famous cars in action!

This is another builder's car. I can't remember his name, but I liked the camera angle and the ingenious display. He photographed it looking out the windshield of his car!

If this is yours - please, step up and tell us who you are.

This is the Model,

general-lee.jpg.d5f308e88b5fce7d8a7211a5d951335a.jpg

TV clip,

jumpingeneral.jpg.6f8842c889d7bf5ebd36213bbbbc8b1e.jpg

Repstock, I'm glad you posted your Rockford Files cars here. I've seen them in the past and think you did a great job. Thanks for responding.

BTW - Did you make the truck from the Monogram or MPC kit? And how did you do the side trim so well?

4 hours ago, avidinha said:

I really enjoy making replicas of tv/movie cars. Here a just a few of the ones I have built.

aMIJUj1.jpg

3GzOKKK.jpg

3ZbpcJd.jpg

qsxmJwi.jpg

isMH0ZT.jpg

sq4lH7r.jpg

uftpr13.jpg

Or5X9go.jpg

Thanks for posting. I recognize the KITT 2000 car, Nash Bridges 71 Cuda, and the Fast n Furious Charger. But what are the other cars from?

The General.

lees_c15.jpg

TV Batmobile

batmob10.jpg

Monkeemobile

monkee10.jpg

Not cars but I'll throw them in as they are TV related.

N975B from The Whirlybirds

whirly16.jpg

The Grand Gray Lady of Space, the original and best USS Enterprise, NCC-1701, and her sister ship the USS Constellation, NCC-1017

uss_co16.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Thanks for posting. I recognize the KITT 2000 car, Nash Bridges 71 Cuda, and the Fast n Furious Charger. But what are the other cars from?

In order, they are from

Knight Rider 2000

Sons of Anarchy

Blade

Nash Bridges

Burn Notice

Jon Doe

Fast 5

Fast 5

3 hours ago, Classicgas said:

The General.

lees_c15.jpg

TV Batmobile

batmob10.jpg

Monkeemobile

monkee10.jpg

Not cars but I'll throw them in as they are TV related.

N975B from The Whirlybirds

whirly16.jpg

The Grand Gray Lady of Space, the original and best USS Enterprise, NCC-1701, and her sister ship the USS Constellation, NCC-1017

uss_co16.jpg

Beautiful builds. I've never seen a Batmobile with engine. And I can tell you built the General from the superior Revell kit, I plan on doing that myself someday. Thanks

Knight Industries Two Thousand K.I.T.T,  Colt Seavers (fall Guy) Pickup,  Starsky and Hutch,"stripped Tomato",A.J. Simon's Camaro "Simon & Simon,  Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Dasiy Dukes '71 Road Runner, Roscoe's and Sheriff Little's cop car's.

DSC02915.JPG

DSC02916.JPG

DSC02917.JPG

DSC02918.JPG

DSC02919.JPG

DSC02920.JPG

DSC02921.JPG

This was an answer to a challenge.  

The kit was given to me in pieces with a warped roof and a poorly shaved body....it was beyond "gluebomb"....the guy said "You'll never be able to do anything with this!".  A few weeks later I was watching TV one night......

No, it's not the Monogram kit.    

zzz1.jpg

zzz2.jpg

zzz3.JPG

zzz4.JPG

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, pack rat said:

This was an answer to a challenge.  

The kit was given to me in pieces with a warped roof and a poorly shaved body....it was beyond "gluebomb"....the guy said "You'll never be able to do anything with this!".  A few weeks later I was watching TV one night......

No, it's not the Monogram kit.    

zzz1.jpg

zzz2.jpg

zzz3.JPG

zzz4.JPG

OMG that's hilarious! VERY well done and model on! B)