[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there anyone who can make decals from photo's ?

You can try Speedway Decals, he's kinda overworked right now tho.

I asked a similar question. If I had decals you wanted. But I didn't want to give them away. If I scanned them and sent them to you as an attachment in an email. Could you print them out on decal paper? If you can. Too bad there wasn't a folder or forum topic that people could scan and put long lost decals for others to print out..

On 5/28/2018 at 9:02 AM, ewetwo said:

Too bad there wasn't a folder or forum topic that people could scan and put long lost decals for others to print out..

Not a bad idea, David!

Posted (edited)

Not a bad idea, but (there is always a "but") be careful of copyright infringements.  Believe it or not, some copyright lawyers scan sites such as this one just for that purpose.  From a forum of by-gone days, a guy used the Mopar logo as an avatar and was  told to remove it or face legal actions.

Edited by TarheelRick

Wow. I wouldn't have even thought of that. Thank you for pointing that out.

8 hours ago, TarheelRick said:

Not a bad idea, but (there is always a "but") be careful of copyright infringements.  Believe it or not, some copyright lawyers scan sites such as this one just for that purpose.  From a forum of by-gone days, a guy used the Mopar logo as an avatar and was  told to remove it or face legal actions.

Yes I remember that.

Speedway Decals....Can give it a shot...Thanks for the tip......