Model Cars Magazine Forum

Re-engineering Monograms Lotus Esprit...new update!

Dann Tier

• Dann Tier changed the title to Re-engineering Monograms Lotus Esprit...last parts made, paint next!!
On 9/23/2018 at 5:03 AM, Dann Tier said:

Hey, everyone!, heres the last update for the interior. All the parts are ready for paint now......I REALLY need a break from SB, and sanding!

DSCF6637.JPG

DSCF6638.JPG

DSCF6642.JPG

DSCF6643.JPG

DSCF6644.JPG

I really appreciate you showing the process.

I would never have thought of this method to create the latches.

I still have a ton of work to do on my house after moving, so have not even begun unpacking my modelling stuff, but will definitely try replicate some of the stuff you have done here, one day.

On 22.9.2018 at 4:32 AM, Italianhorses said:

Excellent idea for the seatback rollers! I'm stealing this!

Partners in crime... so am I!

41 minutes ago, Rider said:

Dann this is really awesome to watch. Your dedication to correcting these minute details and bringing them all together is amazing. MAD SKILZ bro, hats off. 

That pretty much sums it up I guess. A JOY to watch and learn! :o

12 hours ago, shaunmza said:

I really appreciate you showing the process.

I would never have thought of this method to create the latches.

I still have a ton of work to do on my house after moving, so have not even begun unpacking my modelling stuff, but will definitely try replicate some of the stuff you have done here, one day.

My pleasure, Shaun!, thanks for following!! I too have been working on our house for the last three months, which is why updates haven't been as often, but things are picking up, and the Pagani body, and all the other 8 kits are in the process of being painted as we speak!.....looking forward to seeing your builds, bud!!!

2 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

Thanks alloy guys!!!...much appreciated!!  today I finished getting 6 kits ready for painting tomorrow!!...including the Pagani!!

DSCF6652.JPG

DSCF6653.JPG

DSCF6654.JPG

DSCF6655.JPG

DSCF6656.JPG

...and now for some pictures we snapped at model assembly factory, where parts are getting ready for paint....

I wish I was this organized! Very cool workshop too. How dusty does it get when you paint inside? 

I still spray everything outside.

• Dann Tier changed the title to Re-engineering Monograms Lotus Esprit...new update!