[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
fiatboy

actual 1/43 scale display cases wanted

Hi.  I've picked up some, what I think are kind of cool, 1/43 diecast cars.   But I can't find any actual 1/43 display cases.  The smallest ones I can find are more like 1/32 scale.  Little help, please?  Thanks

did u try hobby lobby, they have cases for all different sizes and items

I have these two N.O.S. JO-HAN SHO CASEs:

5b11804028ff7_WP_20180601_003(1).thumb.jpg.0d7ac588e535fe81abecb59d0b995b90.jpg5b1180564cdc7_WP_20180601_005(1).thumb.jpg.ff7c7b6a0ad1db5d1e8639bb99b2fe7e.jpg

Thanks gray07; I will try Hobby Lobby.  And Casey, I will get back to you to see if you want to part with those 2 Show Cases.  Thanks. 

How many cars do you have?  I have 3 cases on my desk at work that were designed for 1/87 semi trucks. 1/87 cars fit sideways very nicely and I didn't have to buy expensive custom cases. Hobby Lobby has cases of many different types.  Maybe a 1/25 or 1/18 case would hold all of your cars?

Thanks for all the good ideas.

I've just come across your thread. I have a number of 1/43rd scale diecasts and resin/metal kits built up. As I'm in the UK small display cases are virtually unknown, so I ask my family whevere they buy chocolates, please buy Ferrero Rocher 16 in a pack. They are about £4.50 here.

photo3-th.jpg

They are the perfect size for 1/43rd and a bit tight for 1/32 scale!