Model Cars Magazine Forum

Like the Brannan car, the Ronda car is one of the 5 pre-production 1963 Galaxie Lightweights, I would assume that it would have the "Thunderbird" valve covers initially.  However, they may have been switched out at some point.  I would also point out that Ronda's car was originally Viking blue when it left the factory.  When I build mine I will have blue overspray on the underside floors in addition to some of the burgundy.

On the Ritchey car that I have under construction, I put the 427 valve covers on

Edited by johnwitzke

On 6/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, johnwitzke said:

Like the Brannan car, the Ronda car is one of the 5 pre-production 1963 Galaxie Lightweights, I would assume that it would have the "Thunderbird" valve covers initially.  However, they may have been switched out at some point.  I would also point out that Ronda's car was originally Viking blue when it left the factory.  When I build mine I will have blue overspray on the underside floors in addition to some of the burgundy.

On the Ritchey car that I have under construction, I put the 427 valve covers on

Edited by Brutalform

13 hours ago, Brutalform said:

Trying to be a comedian... Bill?? Lol 

Top Ends and MCW.

Ive been away from the model bench for some time. and Didnt realize Jack Smith had the decals to do this particular car. I guess I will have to ck his lists again in the near future.

This car the same maroon as the Thunderbolts ?

On 6/1/2018 at 11:57 AM, gtx6970 said:

Ive been away from the model bench for some time. and Didnt realize Jack Smith had the decals to do this particular car. I guess I will have to ck his lists again in the near future.

This car the same maroon as the Thunderbolts ?

Edited by Brutalform