Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chad Hiltz : "Green Goblin" on the Workbench 3/6/18

John Teresi

I learned along time ago that when it comes to your builds John,  no matter how off the beaten path the subject might be, if anyone can make it look fantastic, it's you.  I wasn't sure about this one when you began the thread but I knew better than to question it.  Of course, you're simply killing it.  Your attention to detail continues to set new standards.  This last post really is fantastic and I'm a true fan of what you've done with it.  Just superb John.  cheers, tim

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:)........I  used Archer louver decals for the back bumper......I got color on the body......I used H.O.K. white base coat then airbrushed H.O.K. Lime Time Pearl......then clear coated with some iridescent pearl flakes added to the clear........I will add the next color to the body tomorrow......thanks for looking

DSCF1405_zpsdwy3ebqo.jpg

DSCF1404_zpsju9ply2a.jpg

DSCF1408_zpsyy01kyou.jpg

DSCF1412_zpsgotoebte.jpg

DSCF1411_zpsxvy26ufw.jpg

Hello.......Chris,Art,Mark,Jason......thanks guys for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).........I Got the red graphics painted on the sides,I used a H.O.K. Orion Silver Base coat, then  painted over it with H.O.K. Kandy Red.......Then I used a custom mix of "Model Color" white and "Model Color" Green Sky to paint the top of the cab.......Then I attached the custom flames that I had Gary from  GWS Decals make me...... thanks Gary great decals:)......I will clear coat the body and then add Bare metal foil around the window frames next.......thanks for looking

DSCF1419_zpstsoipiyv.jpg

DSCF1418_zpsrfytvera.jpg

DSCF1417_zps63jt0aac.jpg

DSCF1415_zpss5aggd82.jpg

DSCF1414_zpshnhz5lr0.jpg

DSCF1413_zpspxbo5fqp.jpg

Hello......Mike ,Lloyd,Chris........thank you for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I made some roof structure in the cab........I got the Bare Metal Chrome Foil on the window frames and got the last coat of clear on the body.......I made some headers and painted them Alclad and wrapped them with medical bandage tape, painted gold with a light wash on them........I got the wheels painted H.O.K. Kandy Red and added some Model Car Garage wheel disc.........I painted the headlight buckets Alclad and a couple of the lenses  paintedTamiya clear yellow.......here are a few mock-up pics......I will add the glass next.......thanks for looking

DSCF0023_zpsau3bbzcf.jpg

DSCF0026_zpsulwre3ua.jpg

DSCF0025_zpssj6vyvh0.jpg

DSCF0003_zpssrowbdaq.jpg

DSCF0004_zps5djwlke7.jpg

Hello........thank you all so very much for the kind comments, I really do appreciate them:)........ I got the glass installed , I used Red Film for the side windows and acetate for the from and rear windows......I got the the tail lights and headlight installed .......I made some antennas and got those attached.......I installed the engine and the front door.......and all the wheels are on......almost done just need to paint the port hole exhaust covers......thanks for looking

DSCF0055_zps79hvw1aq.jpg

DSCF0054_zpswqdmlujw.jpg

DSCF0052_zpszdlpgxga.jpg

DSCF0051_zpsatwe0xip.jpg

DSCF0050_zpscbnk3fyf.jpg

DSCF0049_zpsv7is4brx.jpg