Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Did You Have for Dinner?

12 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Looks GOOD. More info please.  

Very simple Bill. You need ground beef, cheap dinner biscuit that are in those tubes, some Pizza Quick sauce and some mozzarella cheese. Pre heat oven to 350. pound the biscuits flat and line in round cake pan ( spray pans if not non stick ) Cook the beef on stove and season to taste. When done pour in jar of Pizza Quick and stir. Put beef in pan and place in oven for about 15 minutes until crust starts to brown. Pull out and sprinkle on cheese and pop back in oven till cheese is all melted. 

10 hours ago, cobraman said:

Very simple Bill. You need ground beef, cheap dinner biscuit that are in those tubes, some Pizza Quick sauce and some mozzarella cheese. Pre heat oven to 350. pound the biscuits flat and line in round cake pan ( spray pans if not non stick ) Cook the beef on stove and season to taste. When done pour in jar of Pizza Quick and stir. Put beef in pan and place in oven for about 15 minutes until crust starts to brown. Pull out and sprinkle on cheese and pop back in oven till cheese is all melted. 

My wife makes almost exactly the same thing, only in a muffin tin.

refrigerated biscuit dough, pizza sauce, cheese & usually Canadian bacon and pepperoni.

Nice individual deep dish pizzas.

We just had them on Halloween night. :)

Steve

Center cut pork roast with cranberry stuffing. Gravy and broccoli spears.

What I do for dressing is I buy the stuffing mix in a box. I saute chopped onion, celery and dried cranberries and sauté them in 2 tbs butter. Then I add the amount of water the package calls for. When that gets hot I add the package's breadcrumbs but also add a cup of unseasoned bread stuffing cubes. Mix it up and put it in a casserole dish sprayed with olive oil. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 20 - 25 minutes.

The gravy,  My mother would cooks the dripping but add a package of gravy mix and water to give the gravy that extra kick. 

6 hours ago, ewetwo said:

That looks great!

It was pretty good!

It was one of those "mail order meals" from Home Chef.

We have had really good luck with these meals.

More often than not, they are very good and we get great ideas for easy dishes down the road.

With this one, I really liked the sauce!

Just a simple combination of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce & teriyaki glaze.

It was delicious!

Steve

Stuffed Chicken breast. Stuffing was sautéed Swiss chard and garlic. And shredded Parmesan cheese. Once stuffed, baked for 40 minutes at 425 degrees.A side salad of Romaine lettuce with Halo orange segments, feta cheese, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Sliced Italian bread.

Knockwurst, sauerkraut, thrice-baked potato, buttered black bread, sliced baked apples with cinnamon and heavy cream for dessert.

Hmmmmmm...I wonder why I have a hard time losing weight. It must be glands. Or old age, slower metabolism. Or maybe I'm just big-boned.  ;)

Edited by Ace-Garageguy