[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

Maintenance completed, but there is still more come.
Sign in to follow this  
DrKerry

Peterbilt cab over parts needed

I'm looking if anyone has a AMT Peterbilt 352 cabover. I need the front bumper as well as the hinges.

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!!!! Or if you have these parts available to trade, that would be a huge help as well!!!

Edited by DrKerry

I may have the 352 parts, will check when I get home from work later today.

Sorry, I have a glue bomb, but hinges are missing and bumper is pretty rough. Bumper is yours if ya want it, but it ain’t pretty....

2 hours ago, tbill said:

Sorry, I have a glue bomb, but hinges are missing and bumper is pretty rough. Bumper is yours if ya want it, but it ain’t pretty....

That’s my problem, I have a nice bumper but the hinge is snapped off of it! Are the hinge areas still intact? 

On the rereleased Peterbilt 352 pacemaker the bumper have number 509 and the hinges are 66 and 67, 2 of each
The part of the hinge that make the cab being able to tilt is molded in to the bumper.
Cant help you with the coneventional peterbilt as the only one i have is the california hauler and it does not have any hood hinges

Edited by PierreR89

3 hours ago, PierreR89 said:

On the rereleased Peterbilt 352 pacemaker the bumper have number 509 and the hinges are 66 and 67, 2 of each
The part of the hinge that make the cab being able to tilt is molded in to the bumper.
Cant help you with the coneventional peterbilt as the only one i have is the california hauler and it does not have any hood hinges

Thank you Pierre!!! The cab over is the more important one right now!!!

Well, I’m an idiot, what I thought was a pete chassis turned out to be a KW chassis...., so, no help here, sorry 😐 

14 hours ago, tbill said:

Well, I’m an idiot, what I thought was a pete chassis turned out to be a KW chassis...., so, no help here, sorry 😐 

Lol, no problem Bill!!! 

Well I guess I’m still needing these parts if anyone can help out! I mainly need the bumper with good intact hinges! 

Round 2 wants a receipt copy in order to get parts shipped or it’ll cost $9.95 for shipping these parts. So if anyone has an extra let me know.. I thank you!!!!

If you are still looking for parts shoot me an email!

On 6/24/2018 at 3:12 PM, PettyKW43 said:

If you are still looking for parts shoot me an email!

Pm sent!!

Hope you got my email , just email your address and I will send them to you, swap you any leftover KW parts , no matter, glad to help

On 7/25/2018 at 12:58 PM, PettyKW43 said:

Hope you got my email , just email your address and I will send them to you, swap you any leftover KW parts , no matter, glad to help

Sent ya a pm, didn’t see anything in my email.