[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well here we go with this kit. Just got it in today going to be working on it since the camaro build is kinda on a stand still. So on with the pictures

20180606_142802_zpssfhjyafy.jpg

20180606_143115_zps9tl0nojw.jpg

Debating on how I want to do it. Comments welcome

Well as the boys where wet sanding the color coat on the cab the knocked off the mirror. They got the chassis to lay frame.

The cab in primer:

20180606_161433_zpsnjuon2cv.jpg

The frame in primer:

20180606_161449_zpslrzhtirk.jpg

Will post more pics when I get home later. Comments always welcome =]]

Like I promised here are some updated pictures of the trucks progress. As always comments welcome.

20180607_230834_zpspgsibi7x.jpg

20180607_230848_zpssagjwapj.jpg

20180607_231026_zpst7ndwapt.jpg

20180607_230900_zpszqtbfdsr.jpg

20180607_231026_zpst7ndwapt.jpg

I'm looking at the driveshaft, and I have a question. Does this kit have a adjustable suspension? Will you be able to display this laying frame or jacked up, depending on your mood?

15 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

I'm looking at the driveshaft, and I have a question. Does this kit have a adjustable suspension? Will you be able to display this laying frame or jacked up, depending on your mood?

It does have adjustable suspension. Also an adjustable bed also, but again depending on your mood. 

After the trucks body and bed have been painted, I'm not liking it in blue, so it went into the purple pond. Going to go through what I have for paint and debate on what to paint it. More to come soon

Found a new color for the truck, but my air compressor won't shoot with the .5 mm needle and tip so waiting on my new compressor to come in. Then I'll be able to shoot the new color. But I did take the needle out to spray it on a spoon and I'll post that picture here soon. As always comments welcome

The new truck color

20180612_112154_zpshxj4ejj4.jpg

Working on the interior as I wait for my new air compressor to come in. Stay tuned will be posting pics soon

Got the air compressor in and shot the color. Really loving the way it went down. Will be posting pics soon

Well here is the truck in her current and final color. Really loving the way she looks. This is before wet sanding. Stay tuned!!!

20180613_171808_zps613qbf3h.jpg

Looks nice so far! The color is very 90's!

3 hours ago, Jordan White said:

Looks nice so far! The color is very 90's!

Thank you. I didn't care for the blue so I stripped it and bought grape pearl and thinned it out to shoot through my airbrush. Just got my 2k clear in today so I will be clearing the body soon. 

The clear is dry to the touch so here is some pics:

20180615_205232_zpskrkeptqc.jpg

20180615_205325_zpsapxyyxjm.jpg

As always comments welcome stay tuned for more