[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 

On 6/27/2018 at 2:38 PM, NOBLNG said:

This is looking really sweet! I personally like the wooden barrels better.

I think the wood does too. Ill go with that then.

Yeah, looking very nice, it's too bad about the kegs, could you seal the grain in the wood and respray with alclad ?

Like the colour combo Jason

Cheers

7 hours ago, Belugawrx said:

Yeah, looking very nice, it's too bad about the kegs, could you seal the grain in the wood and respray with alclad ?

Like the colour combo Jason

Cheers

Yeah, the stock it was turned from is choppy at best I'd likely have to use wood filler and sand it. I'll stick with ye Olde time natural keg. 

I like the theme of your build and the way the rear suspension is squatting under the weight of the Barrels. The wood bed stakes and floor look correct. You asked what was wrong. The fitment of the hood and front grill, maybe, this is an old work truck and they usually don't get the care of a personal truck.  The heater hoses are a little out of scale but I wouldn't bother to change them. I like the tail gate chains. I have tried to do this on two different builds and I know it's harder than it looks. I'll study yours for a while and see if I can't use yours as an example for my next pick up build. I also like the name of your Brewery and its signage.