Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lovely bodywork, stance and proportions. The wheel/tire combo works just right. IMHO, you should do another one the same way but with a high-finish show paint job and more visible/contrasted interior. The rusty finish somewhat undersells the beauty of this model.

19 minutes ago, Bernard Kron said:

Lovely bodywork, stance and proportions. The wheel/tire combo works just right. IMHO, you should do another one the same way but with a high-finish show paint job and more visible/contrasted interior. The rusty finish somewhat undersells the beauty of this model.

Thanks , l understand what you are saying . This is the original body that I made. I did this years ago using baking soda and super glue . I redid the body work and Jimmy Flintstone casted it. I was afraid of putting shinny paint on this one and having problems with it later. I have a few of the resin bodies to do something  shinny later , I always liked how this body came out . 

23 minutes ago, Bernard Kron said:

I hope you have a swing at another one. I went to Flintstone's site. He only offers a chopped '50 Chevy Cab. Did you have him cast the full body set?

Its all one piece, not sure if that is the one or not . My boxes have no numbers on them . You might get hold of him and ask . He had them at a show here in May.20180615_161549.thumb.jpg.0c4ff623eb7464cf70c5be9df110af17.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bernard Kron said:

Nice! A huge labor saver with a handsome result. It looks like one of his better castings, too.

That is the way i got it , ive done nothing to it . It is a little heavy in the back,  but that is my fault . He had to cast it this way so that my chassis wpuld still fit. This is the fourth body of mine he has casted and I'm working on two more , I'm trying to make them a little easier for him to cast .20180605_013117.thumb.jpg.68ddeadd3fce87390efe26f2fb9ba29b.jpg