Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fireball Modelworks

If you haven't checked out the Fireball Modelworks website this month, you need to! Joseph has been busy engineering a bunch of new stuff for the Revell Bronco as well as a ton of new tires and wheels for many different models.

I will be saving up my lunch money and placing an order soon, lots of cool stuff!

1 hour ago, oldcarfan said:

Does he prefer that you check to make sure things are in stock or just send him the order? He's got several things I want!

Gary,.

The orders I have placed with him in the past, including this past April, were filled and shipped inside of two weeks. Sometimes he has a ton of orders hit, but seems to have inventory on hand in most cases to meet demand. Joseph will acknowledge your order and let you know of any possible delays. He is among the best there is when it comes to quality, communication , customer service, shipping and selection of product.

13 minutes ago, mikemodeler said:

Gary,.

The orders I have placed with him in the past, including this past April, were filled and shipped inside of two weeks. Sometimes he has a ton of orders hit, but seems to have inventory on hand in most cases to meet demand. Joseph will acknowledge your order and let you know of any possible delays. He is among the best there is when it comes to quality, communication , customer service, shipping and selection of product.

I agree wholeheartedly. I recently asked him some questions about some wheels and where I was to use them and he came back with suggestions that were way better than my original idea.

Just received my order from Joseph on some of his newest items, the Olds SSII wheels, 67 Camaro Dog Dish and Steel wheels and latest tires...superb. Joseph's products keep getting better and he picks great pieces to make that we have been looking for. The shipping was fast and exceeded expectations. I highly recommend his products and if you have never ordered from Fireball, you are missing out of the best resin, rubber tires and 3D products available.  I give Fireball a AAAA++++ !

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:56 PM, mikemodeler said:

Mopar fans, you need to check out Fireball Modelworks, Joseph has added some more wheels for Mopars!

I looked and wow!!I've got some old MPC cuda's and challengers that could use those wheels!!

Edited by kelson