Model Cars Magazine Forum

more Art from Bob Paeth!

I tell ya what.....this stuff is so cool! Bob has these other prints for only $7 a peice , or you can buy 4 for $25 and that's shipped! I got these 3 , so sorry i don't have the 4th one available to show. Contact me and i will get you the info to order yours before they are GONE!

I plan to put these in frames and hang on the wall in my hobby room....can't have enough cool , nostalgic model art!

These are original art prints from the Revell 1/32 scale kits!

(cropped slightly from my scanner)

CCI07232008_00000-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

CCI07232008_00001-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

CCI07232008_00002-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

and if you didn't get THIS one...it's $10 shipped and signed!

100_7708-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

i am not selling these.....i am simply giving a heads up so you have a chance to get some before they are gone!

• 10 years later...
  • 2 years later...

missed opportunities...  I was a member of SABA with Bob.  Bob would share some history at our meetings any time he had an opportunity.  Bob was one of the founding members.  We didn't know what we had and someone would divert the conversation away from Bob - Every time I hear his name, it brings up some serious regrets about how we would let that happen and what we missed.  He was definitely a great part of our model car history in many ways.  His story about how the chrome wheels on his Rambler ended up on the Nomad in the box art picture is a classic 

Edited by Muncie