Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autoquiz 379 - Finished

This time I think that I had choose a real tough car, so that had added a hint. 

The car or light commercial is a 1963 Neckar Pully  (only in german, sorry for that). Neckar formerly NSU-Fiat build cars under the license of FIAT and Autobianchi. The Neckar Pully was designed by Fiat-Weinsberg it uses engine, transmission and other small parts from the Fiat 500

Autoquiz 379.jpg

Edited by carsntrucks4you

Ok let me give you a hint. This car was build by a german car company that was named after a river in south germany.  It was  design by the german subsidary of an italian car mnaufacturer and uses many parts from their best selling car during those days.

Edited by carsntrucks4you

2 hours ago, carsntrucks4you said:

Ok let me give you a hit. This car was build by a german car company that was named after a river in south germany.  It was  design by the german subsidary of an italian car mnaufacturer and uses many parts from their best selling car during those days.

I thought that the grille looked very familiar, but I couldn't find any 3-wheel trucks from that company.

• 2 years later...