[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 
Jonathan

Anyone have experience with eBay resin sellers?

Specifically, I"m looking at some products offered by redlinerestorations2015-8 on eBay.  It appears that his stuff is original, but I'm wondering if anyone has bought any of his products before.    Thanks.

I bought the 70 Chevelle Wagon was very happy with it, the only thing it takes some to clean up a lot of extra resin around the wheel wells. I do think it will build into a very nice model. I have been wanting  a 70 Chevelle wagon for a long time.

I've been eyeing the S10 / Blazer stuff...

How was the inside of that Wagon?  Is the body thin like a kit body, or thick like some of the older resins you see sometimes?

thanks!

Is he the one that took the excellent 77 El Camino from MCRC and added some trim to the side and called it his own original? Might have been someone else, not sure.

I have seen the stuff on the Bay, haven't bit yet because when it comes to someone new, I like to hold it in my hands first.

It was him. And he is quite vocal about being able to steal other peoples work. From what I have seen, his stuff is nasty.

That's dandy. :(

I just pulled the trigger on the S10 extended cab.   Hopefully it'll work out.