Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello From Portsmouth, VA.

…"HELLO"...

Thank You for the Welcome Aboard. I Custom Build a little bit of everything from DCP 1:64th Scale SEMI TRACTOR TRAILERS to the BRUDER 1:16th Scale MACK's usually building a Trailer to suit the project at hand. Right now I'm Building a 1:18th Scale 1964 FAIRLANE THUNDERBOLT into a "Altered Wheel Base" {AWB} THUNDERBOLT AFX DRAG CAR. It requires Re-Locating the Front A-Frames and Undercarriage and also Re-Locating the Rear End and Leaf Spring Locations . The Front Wheel Well Openings must be Re-Located from the Stock Location in both front fenders to Match the Re-Location of the Front Wheels where they have been moved forward. Both Left and right Rear Quarter Panel Wheel Well Openings Also have to be re-located forward to Match the Re-Location of the Rear Wheels where they have been moved forward. As everybody probably already knows the "MID 1960's "Altered Wheelbase" "AWB" DRAG CARS were the Beginning of the "FUNNY CAR".  Anything I am working on or post pictures of don't hesitate to ask any questions. I have No Secret's to Hide Building Die-Cast. I'll post some pictures of this THUNDERBOLT when I get it together where it starts to look like something other than a bunch of Sawed-Up "JUNK".... :O) …….. 

…"Take Care My Friend's"...

…"Thank You Once Again For The Welcome'...

…."Skip".......................

OZ 56 OLDSMOBILE FLAMES 002.jpg

56 OLDS ORG BLACK-001.JPG

33 WILLYS PANEL TRUCK 10-06-11 022.jpg

33 WILLYS PANEL TRUCK 10-06-11 025.jpg

33 WILLYS PANEL TRUCK 10-06-11 026.jpg

BRUDER MACK STRETCH-51.JPG

BRUDER MACK STRETCH-62.JPG

40 FORD SDN-DEL ORG HD 04.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...