[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Bullitt

A little over priced

Talk about ripoffs! That's outrageous! I wouldn't be caught dead paying more than CDN $ 8,999.99 for that kit. But, that's just me.

Ya, but that's like only $30.00 US...

I suspect the seller has a shill (or another fake ID) that posted the offer.

Only one? Gee I was lookin' for maybe a dozen of them..

Here we go again! Why worry about it? Nobody is forcing you to buy the thing. I agree it's ridiculous. But, we see these things come up quite frequently. I still haven't been sucked into buying one. And I doubt I ever will. 

Nobody's worried or taking it seriously. It makes for good yucks discussing stuff like this.

15 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Nobody's worried or taking it seriously. It makes for good yucks discussing stuff like this.

That's fine. I'm just bored with it. And I know. I don't have to read every thread. But, for what ever reason, I find these threads a waste of time. Boring. And it is okay if others don't agree with me. A lot of people must enjoy them, since they keep on posting them. And they have every right to continue to do so. 

At the same time, Phil above, did ask for what we here thought of this posting. Now Phil knows what I think. And he and others here don't have to agree with me.  It's all okay. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

That's fine. I'm just bored with it. And I know. I don't have to read every thread. But, for what ever reason, I find these threads a waste of time. Boring.  

Then don't read them or comment on them.  No one wants to read your comments either. 

Edited by Rob Hall

5 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Then don't read them or comment on them.  No one wants to read your comments either. 

Okay. What's going on here? I'm not entitled to my opinion and others are? I'm okay with others disagreeing with me. It's all okay. Wow! 

18 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

But, for what ever reason, I find these threads a waste of time. Boring.

Yet, like a moth to a flame or rubberneckers at an accident, you are drawn to them. Interesting.

Posted (edited)

Oh Rod, thanks for only quoting part of my posting. It changes the reflection of my comments. 

Edited by unclescott58

1 minute ago, SfanGoch said:

Yet, like a moth to a flame or rubberneckers at an accident, you are drawn to them. Interesting.

You got it! 😀

9 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

Okay. What's going on here? I'm not entitled to my opinion and others are? I'm okay with others disagreeing with me. It's all okay. Wow! 

Sure you're entitled to your opinion. It's that the logic of your position is faulty. If you're bored by these threads because you feel they are a waste of your time, why do you post comments?

Who's Rod?

Okay, I'm sorry I said anything on this subject. I will say no more on it. ☹️

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Sure you're entitled to your opinion. It's that the logic of your position is faulty. If you're bored by these threads because you feel they are a waste of your time, why do you post comments?

That's the point I was making...there is no value in making comments that you think the thread is a waste of time.  That action in itself is a waste of time. 

Edited by Rob Hall

1 minute ago, SfanGoch said:

Who's Rod?

I miss spelled Rob. Are you guys going to attack me on everything here? I'm sorry already. Let's move on. 

We're wise to you. You almost had us fooled, Scott. We know you're debating whether or not to drop the hammer and snag this baby. You're using reverse psychology to dissuade anyone else from grabbing it first. Very shrewd of you. 

Nobody's attacking you. I was wondering who Rod was. I'm like that.

3 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

We're wise to you. You almost had us fooled, Scott. We know you're debating whether or not to drop the hammer and snag this baby. You're using reverse psychology to dissuade anyone else from grabbing it first. Very shrewd of you. 

Now that's okay! 😄 Back to having fun here. And you caught on to my true secret Joe. 🤔

Moving on here--I've got one I let go for much less than that!

Its either a shill or some idiot who thinks they are getting a full size mustang cheap.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:35 AM, BigTallDad said:

I suspect the seller has a shill (or another fake ID) that posted the offer.

That is way too much money for a Ford product..............................................:D

If you look, it's shipping from Japan. Is it possible they meant to post the price in yen? Anybody know what the exchange rate of yen to dollars would put that price at?

Screenshot_20180620-203820.thumb.png.275007247aa92b7972cd05b82fde4a1d.png

Either that or it's going the LOOONG way around from Canada.