Model Cars Magazine Forum

A little over priced

15 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Nobody's worried or taking it seriously. It makes for good yucks discussing stuff like this.

That's fine. I'm just bored with it. And I know. I don't have to read every thread. But, for what ever reason, I find these threads a waste of time. Boring. And it is okay if others don't agree with me. A lot of people must enjoy them, since they keep on posting them. And they have every right to continue to do so. 

At the same time, Phil above, did ask for what we here thought of this posting. Now Phil knows what I think. And he and others here don't have to agree with me.  It's all okay. 

5 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

That's fine. I'm just bored with it. And I know. I don't have to read every thread. But, for what ever reason, I find these threads a waste of time. Boring.  

Then don't read them or comment on them.  No one wants to read your comments either. 

Edited by Rob Hall

9 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

Okay. What's going on here? I'm not entitled to my opinion and others are? I'm okay with others disagreeing with me. It's all okay. Wow! 

Sure you're entitled to your opinion. It's that the logic of your position is faulty. If you're bored by these threads because you feel they are a waste of your time, why do you post comments?

3 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Sure you're entitled to your opinion. It's that the logic of your position is faulty. If you're bored by these threads because you feel they are a waste of your time, why do you post comments?

That's the point I was making...there is no value in making comments that you think the thread is a waste of time.  That action in itself is a waste of time. 

Edited by Rob Hall

We're wise to you. You almost had us fooled, Scott. We know you're debating whether or not to drop the hammer and snag this baby. You're using reverse psychology to dissuade anyone else from grabbing it first. Very shrewd of you. 

3 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

We're wise to you. You almost had us fooled, Scott. We know you're debating whether or not to drop the hammer and snag this baby. You're using reverse psychology to dissuade anyone else from grabbing it first. Very shrewd of you. 

Now that's okay! ? Back to having fun here. And you caught on to my true secret Joe. ?