[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 
ANovaScotian

Who needs a Keg when you've got a Six Pack

Greetings Model Cars Forum!

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted a build here for the better part of two years!  Not saying that I haven't been busy in that time, but being a military modeller first and foremost, the cars sometimes get forgotten about.  Fear not!  I have been visiting the forum regularly and in another couple of weeks my fantasy 1962 Bel Air stock car should be finished and hot on the heels of that I have plans for a Cherry Cola Candy 1966 Pro Stock Nova.

In the meantime, you'll just have to get by with this 1970 Roadrunner I built two years ago for the 36th Ajax Model Show in Ajax, Ontario, Canada.  I even managed to wrangle a 3rd Place win in my category... Factory stock was so full it had to be split into Mopars and Non-Mopars.

I present Revell's 1/24 1970 Plymouth Road Runner with a 440 Six Pack

roadrunner.JPG

Best Regards,

ANS

Edited by ANovaScotian

Nice 70' Roadrunner yes the color combo works well together .

Because I like you guys so much, here's a few more pictures of the Road Runner...

DSCN5853.JPG

DSCN5861.JPG

DSCN5862.JPG

DSCN5856.JPG

DSCN5857.JPG

DSCN5860.JPG

DSCN5859.JPG

DSCN5854.JPG

Edited by ANovaScotian

Very nice clean looking build and I like the detailing in the engine compartment. Would like to see more pictures if you have them.

Very nice build on that "road chicken" as I just finished one earlier this year. I just love dem B-body Mopars!

Super nice and I love the vinyl top and your front grill detailing is excellent! Mopar to ya!

Very nice. The 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner is one of my favorite mopars.

Great subject! Awesome color and finish. Great attention to detail.

Nice and clean, excellent!