Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

I'm not sure,but is this Jenny Wright now?I remember her in The Wild Life.I think she played Chris Penn's sort of girl friend,and she worked at a clothing store,with Rick Moranis trying to hook up with her.I thought the film was kind of stupid,but pretty funny at the same time.....Now..Ms.Wright.....:oYikes

IMG_3777.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to see what celebrity crushes you guys here got. I guess we all have our reasons. My all time celebrity crush is Melissa Joan Hart:
Melissa-Joan-Hart.jpg
I was a teenager in the late 90s and fell in love with this blond playing Sabrina. I think she still looks good and she is the only woman that I hope never to find horny in my bed because then I just have to be unfaithfull to my wife. All the rest of the horny women I can just shoos out with the explanation that I'm married but I could never say no to Melissa. Not even if my wife was standing right next to me (in that case I would be hoping for a threesome...haha)
Saw here in a tvseries called Mel and Joey a few years ago, still looked hotter than a sunny day in the Sahara.
Apparently shes doing stuff behind the camera now:
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-melissa-joan-hart-is-doing-today-clarissa-sabrina-teenage-witch-joey-explains-it-all-interview-2017-10?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

When I was even younger I used to watch Skippy the bush kangaroo and there was a young blonde girl there that I thought was really beautiful. I have now found out that her name is Liza Goddard:
221140.jpg

Sure, the Skippy tv series was filmes 50 years ago, so Liza has aged a bit:
wkd-liza-goddard-181-jbye.jpg

Today, I don't really think I have any real celebrity crushes (except Mellisa Joan Hart that is) but I started to watch some episodes of Storage Wars on History Channel when they introduced the new auctioneer Emily Wears:
Emily-Wears-Biography-2.jpg

And I have been a fan of the show American Pickers and Danielle Colby for some years:
danielle-29.jpg
Now she is a burlesque dancer aswell, for those that want to see her performe, go to youtube;)

36 minutes ago, Atmobil said:

Interesting to see what celebrity crushes you guys here got. I guess we all have our reasons. My all time celebrity crush is Melissa Joan Hart:
Melissa-Joan-Hart.jpg
I was a teenager in the late 90s and fell in love with this blond playing Sabrina. I think she still looks good and she is the only woman that I hope never to find horny in my bed because then I just have to be unfaithfull to my wife. All the rest of the horny women I can just shoos out with the explanation that I'm married but I could never say no to Melissa. Not even if my wife was standing right next to me (in that case I would be hoping for a threesome...haha)
Saw here in a tvseries called Mel and Joey a few years ago, still looked hotter than a sunny day in the Sahara.
Apparently shes doing stuff behind the camera now:
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-melissa-joan-hart-is-doing-today-clarissa-sabrina-teenage-witch-joey-explains-it-all-interview-2017-10?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

When I was even younger I used to watch Skippy the bush kangaroo and there was a young blonde girl there that I thought was really beautiful. I have now found out that her name is Liza Goddard:
221140.jpg

Sure, the Skippy tv series was filmes 50 years ago, so Liza has aged a bit:
wkd-liza-goddard-181-jbye.jpg

Today, I don't really think I have any real celebrity crushes (except Mellisa Joan Hart that is) but I started to watch some episodes of Storage Wars on History Channel when they introduced the new auctioneer Emily Wears:
Emily-Wears-Biography-2.jpg

And I have been a fan of the show American Pickers and Danielle Colby for some years:
danielle-29.jpg
Now she is a burlesque dancer aswell, for those that want to see her performe, go to youtube;)

No thanks, as God made women beautiful and a lot of them have ruined their beauty by getting tattoos.

Yes Boogie Nights. She was Roller Girl.I remember in the beginning of the movie,how she beat a guy with her skates on...She pounded on the guy..She was also good in Drug Store Cowboy.Too bad she OD in the film.But if you want to see her in a pretty steamy roll,if you haven't,watch 2Girls,and a guy.

Edited by NYLIBUD

4 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Yes Boogie Nights. She was Roller Girl.I remember in the beginning of the movie,how she beat a guy with her skates on...She pounded on the guy..She was also good in Drug Store Cowboy.Too bad she OD in the film.But if you want to see her in a pretty steamy roll,if you haven't,watch 2Girls,and a guy.

She was cute in the Spy Who Shagged Me, the second Austin Powers film...

9 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Who are they Chris?

Two models who were best known back then for Victoria Secret.

Elaine Irwin and Stephanie Seymour.  Elaine married John Cougar Melancamp (now divorced) and Stephanie married Axl Rose (now divorced but then married a billionaire). 

I hàve to admit,Jamie Lee Curtis had an incredible body.Now I think she is doing commercials selling adult diapers.Donna Dixon is very pretty too..Its weird I just saw her in Christine last night.And she's married to the very lucky Dan Ackroyd

Edited by NYLIBUD

25 minutes ago, slusher said:

If Jamie Lee Curtis had a face to match the body she would have been one of the greatest sex symbols...

I used to think she was pretty good looking. And the last time I saw her she was still quite attractive for her age.