Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

1 hour ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Early Bond girl Honor Blackman...

Image result for Honor Blackman

Not many people manage to still look this good at 90...

Related image

Wow, that would be a good looking 75! In fact, I know women in their 50s who don't look that good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Casandra Peterson,also know as Elvira.I think she has aged very nicely.And then there was Yvonne DeCarlo,or better known as Lilly Munster.Unfortunately Yvonne De Carlo passed away in 2007 from heart failure.But you have to admit,both ladies were sexy woman of the dark.:lol:

IMG_4715.JPG

IMG_4716.JPG

IMG_4717.JPG

5 hours ago, SfanGoch said:

And beauty pageant contestant. That's how she paid her college tuition. :D

Yes she was.I believe she was Ms.Florida or something..And shes not only attractive,but wealthy and very intelligent.Hmmm,The whole package.:lol:And the weird thing is,that I have never heard or ever saw her before.I don't normally follow financial,or political coverage.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Gotta go along with you on that.Shes got such a raspy sexy voice....Oh man.

It took my (now ex) girlfriend to make me realize that I have a penchant for raspy voiced female singers. We were watching one of the "Talent" shows (not my thing, just being nice) and a girl was on with a raspy voice. I said that I hope she won (she didn't) and that's when she told me I had a thing for raspy voiced woman singers. It's true, Stevie, Kim Carnes, Bonnie Tyler, et al.

OOOOO YES Stevie Nicks still has it. She will be appearing with Fleetwood Mack here in KC soon. Every now and then the Public TV station has their fund raising and they always have giveaway CD's of Fleetwood Mack. I love to listen to their promo's when they show the band preforming. I also have a coupe of their albums in the memory bank in my cars sound system. Always liked the way she holds her arms and does her little "flying" type moves. And of course there is that signature voice of hers that just sounds so nice.      

1 hour ago, cobraman said:

Who doesn't love "Stand Back " or "Edge of Seventeen " ?   I guess some of you might not.

"Stand Back"--Stevie's self-proclaimed ripoff of Prince's "Little Red Corvette"--and "Sleeping Angel" are my favorite SN songs, followed by the two she recorded with Tom Petty.

I hope Waddy Wachtell got some kind of payday when Beyonce ripped off his Eo17 riff for "Bootylicious." B)

28 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

WAS is the key word...

I think many older women really do themselves a disservice by chasing eternal youth with dyed hair (when they're obviously way past the gray stage), collagen-injected lips, botoxed foreheads, clown makeup, etc.

I personally find mature women much more attractive if they keep themselves reasonably fit, but accept their years as a badge of achievement and endurance, rather than trying to look forever-21.

Nobody is ever fooled.