Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

2 hours ago, slusher said:

I see it. I watched that show when I was young always thought she was pretty. Still watch it on Logo and Antenna channels....

Yea I gotta admit,both ladies were very attractive,and could pass for mother and daughter if you look at both of them.But I had no idea that Elizabeth Montgomery passed away back in 1995.RIP..And yes,Christina Applegate is still quite attractive.I do know she had to deal with a huge life changing event of getting breast cancer.But I believe she is currently cancer free.

IMG_5080.JPG

Okay this is a bit Junior High going on and it needs to stop......people have different taste from others,just because you like someones looks doesn't necessary mean you are right and that the other persons taste is wrong,my God when you start making fun of a certain person with the stuff you are posting then you too are making fun of that person who may like that celebrity ...granted I don't agree with some of the ones posted here as beauties but what I may find attractive may not be to you...beauty is in the eye of the beholder so lets PLEASE keep this on track of the original post and be civil about it before this just ends up as a thread that was fun and got ugly and locked...so yes I did away with a few of these off the wall comment pics..

9 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Yea I gotta admit,both ladies were very attractive,and could pass for mother and daughter if you look at both of them.But I had no idea that Elizabeth Montgomery passed away back in 1995.RIP..And yes,Christina Applegate is still quite attractive.I do know she had to deal with a huge life changing event of getting breast cancer.But I believe she is currently cancer free.

IMG_5080.JPG

She died a couple months after the Cancer diagnoses. I beleive colon cancer. I still remember ....

8 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

What...no Sharon Stone???

Related image

Or Kate Winslet ??

Image result for kate winslet vanity fair italia

Sharon Stone made her mark with Basic Instinct and others. I remember Sharon in Above the Law as Steven Segal wife many don't recognize her in that movie.. I think Kate Winslet is so sexy.

The Lovely Mrs. Snake really loves watching old movies on cable. Every now and then I walk into the room and she's got something on where Betty White or Bette Davis or Lucille Ball looks pretty darn hot. I swear I'm not making this up. (These movies were probably--almost certainly--made before I was born.) 

This is not really a celebrity crush of mine but I think this girl is stunningly beautiful:
images?imageId=7505921&x=0&y=7.673999278
565a0e5284aeab5cb42cf8ef-1518581974685?w
f11faa9f-1bab-40f1-91b0-fd7ba0b955b2?fit
a201269799_s800b1b5.jpg
Her name is Astrid Smeplass, artist name Astrid S. She comes from a small place not very far from where I live and she sings:

She was in the Norwegian version of Pop Idol in 2013, ended up 5th apparently. I'm not a huge fan of here music but the man that gets to wake up next to her every morning is a very lucky one indeed.