Model Cars Magazine Forum

Celebrity Crushes?

2 hours ago, JollySipper said:

We all have them. Mine happens to be this Beautiful lady.   She's awesome in sooooooooo many ways.......

MirandaCosgrove.jpg.7e2038fc9f2754e04f6ab076312938f1.jpg

Show us some of your favorite celebs.......

Really?! iCarly?!

lolz

I was more of a Sam Pucket guy than a Carly Shay, but I wouldn't disagree.

3 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

Really?! iCarly?!

lolz

I was more of a Sam Pucket guy than a Carly Shay, but I wouldn't disagree.

So, you know the show?  Yea, Miranda's all grown up!  She does a voice in the Despicable Me movies, too...........

Edited by JollySipper

7 hours ago, JollySipper said:

So, you know the show?  Yea, Miranda's all grown up!  She does a voice in the Despicable Me movies, too...........

My daughter is 10, my son is 13. We had a few years of pretty constant iCarly playing in the house. 

It always seemed like the adults on the show were contantly yelling. And Spencer was actually pretty funny.

lolz

Anyway for me it has to be either Kate Beckinsale or Gillian Anderson. 

21 minutes ago, crazyjim said:

I met Dana Delany way back in the late 80s early 90s I guess.  She was a guest with the Vietnam Womens Memorial in Washington, DC.  She looked better in person than on TV.  A very nice person too.  She talked with us for quite some time.

That would have been during her China Beach years, which if I was you, I'd have been a blathering idiot in her presence. 

It was during her China Beach days.  In previous years I was also able to meet Hot Lips Hoolahan fro MASH.  She was sweet too.  And no, I wasn't a blathering idiot.  Dana asked us about our time in Vietnam,  was very sweet, and thanked us for our service.

I don't know what she even looks like today, but Phoebe Cates used to keep me awake at night when I was a young pup!

Can anyone who was a teenager back then ever forget her in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"?

"High Brad. You know how cute I always thought you were".

Cue the Cars music!!

Steve

image.png.8edea7112cbe7fa5b6f83942d33afce1.png

4 minutes ago, Jantrix said:

As an adult, not really. But WKRP's Loni Anderson jump started puberty back in the day.

I completely get that. Although I came to like Bailey Quarters (Jan Smithers) even better. :wub: