[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 
Modlbldr

70 Boss 302 hood decal

Looking for someone who has built this kit as the Mach 1, or is planning to, and will not be using the black 302 hood decal. I messed mine up and am looking for just the two part hood decal. I NEED it to finish my build.

Have lots to trade.

http://10057.jpeg

Later-

Aren't all the BOSS 302 decals the same, no matter the release?  If so, I have the decal you are looking for.  It's just from an earlier release.

I just checked, and the set for the Special Edition IS different than the older sets I have.  Not by a whole lot, and I would never have noticed if I wasn't looking.  But I think you could still use them, if you wanted to.

Not to be picky, but do you guys have photos? I have the rest of the decals mounted on the body so they would have to match up. I'm guessing the older decals might not have the fine line portion?

The reason I asked for this particular release is because there are two building options in this one kit. I figured if someone built the Mach 1, they wouldn't be using the 302 decals.

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

2 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

Not to be picky, but do you guys have photos? I have the rest of the decals mounted on the body so they would have to match up. I'm guessing the older decals might not have the fine line portion?

The reason I asked for this particular release is because there are two building options in this one kit. I figured if someone built the Mach 1, they wouldn't be using the 302 decals.

Later-

The fine line is there.  But on a quick inspection, I noticed subtle differences, such as the hockey stripes being different lengths, and the hood decals having a rounded corner on the new ones when the old one had a sharp corner.  I will get photos later today and post them for you, with some of the differences outlined/compared.  I have both an old and the Special Edition sheet, but I am using the Special Edition sheet, so cannot send those. 

Thank you. I'll get yours out ASAP.

Later-