[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

I'm scheduling a maintenance window tonight starting at 9PM Pacific Daylight time. Might be down for a while, so you west coasters should plan on building something tonight. 
OldTrucker

1930 Model A Ford Woody

This was the old Woodstock kit.

Been on the bench for over a month as I tried to get things to fit and dealt with a lot of flash!

Had the hood hinges working until one of my granddaughters decided to try and look under the hood by herself!:lol:

Now it is glued together in one piece but is removable at least!

I jumped the gun and forgot to paint the hinges and hinge plates on the tailgate.:P

017-vi.jpg
018-vi.jpg
019-vi.jpg
016-vi.jpg

I like the yellow wheels, gives it a bit of a pop !

Wow that just popped off the page, that is real cool awesome work.

Very nice detail work--it's easy to see the effort you put into that Ford.  Congrats on a great looking model!

Very excellent Woody build. I like the stock look with the enhanced 4-banger. It looks like the doors were engineered to open but can imagine they are not easily done.

10 hours ago, Phildaupho said:

Very excellent Woody build. I like the stock look with the enhanced 4-banger. It looks like the doors were engineered to open but can imagine they are not easily done.

They were but everything was so wrapped I had to glue them in place to make everything line up and fit.

I should have removed the external hinges to make it correct but did not think about it until too late.

looks great , wood looks sweet and I like the hinges on glad you forgot to remove them

Very nicely done!

I think that's one of those cars that had to back up a long, steep hill because of the gravity feed fuel system.

Edited by BigTallDad

The colors looking pretty nice together! Nice one.

From where I'm sittin looks like a super nice clean build. Agree about the wheels...the yellow on wide whites really makes it stand out.

I agree with the other posters. This is a tough model to get together and you have done a great job making it look wonderful.  Nice model.

Nice woody.  I like the hopped up 4 banger.